Venus Viva is an advanced non-surgical treatment for skin resurfacing. Combining nano-fractional radio-frequency with smart scan technology reducing and smoothing textural appearance of acne scaring, general scars, stretch marks, rosacea, large pores, deep wrinkles, pigmentation and rosacea. The diamond polar applicator reduces fine lines and wrinkles tightening and lifting and improving the quality of the skin. Venus Viva radio frequency treatments are colourblind and have been proven safe for all skin-tones.
Venus Viva Nano Fractional
Skin resurfacing treatments work with tiny pins that safely deliver heat (via nano fractional radio frequency) through the skins surface. This creates tiny micro-dermal wounds which the body then works to heal naturally. The process repairs damage seen on the surface of the skin. Since the wounds are so small the treatment is much more comfortable than traditional CO2 lasers and produces fantastic results.
Treatments typically vary between 2-4 sessions every 4-6 weeks, you will experience mild redness post treatment and usual skincare and make up regime can be resumed after 24 hours.
Wrinkle reduction treatments (also known as Venus Freeze) with the Diamond Polar applicator are powered by patented (MP)2 technology which produce uniform heat under the skins surface. This helps to naturally increase collagen and elastin fibres resulting in tighter, smoother and firmer skin!
6-8 sessions is expected for best results dependent on individual. There is no downtime.
Please note you are NOT able to have this treatment with the following;
- Active inflammation or infection in treated area
- Current or history of cancer
- Degenerative neurological diseases (eg: Parkinson’s)
- Heat stimulated viruses (eg; herpes simplex)
- Internal defibrillator/pacemaker
- Metal implants in area (excludes dental)
- Uncontrolled thyroid disorder
- Pregnancy / IVF treatment
- Skin related auto immune conditions
- Silicone implants in treated area
- Diabetes (type 2 considered with Dr letter)
And in addition for resurfacing treatments;
- Abnormal wound healing / keloids
- Facial surgery in last year
- Accutane in last 6 months
- Anti coagulation or anti inflammatory medication
Find us here
118 High Street,
Ongar, Essex CM5 9EB